babychic

Gro Clock

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!
Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Gro Clock

#1 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 am

http://www.boots.com/en/Gro-Clock_10404 ... _-GroClock

William would always wake too early for us. He was good about it tho - if we told him it was still bedtime - he would go back to his room. Although we were getting exhausted at having to tell him this.

So we bought this. I thought it was pricey but was fed up with the early mornings.

Anyway - we have had it 5 mornings. The last 2 mornings - William has slept in until Mike starts showering! It is a great product! William loves watching the sun change to the star and more importantly - he must be waking early and then going back to sleep! It's great! We are all happier beause we are getting more sleep!

I know it is a very gimmicky product and not cheap either (although Boots often do 20% off of it!) but for my son - it really works!

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

Re: Gro Clock

#2 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 am

Ahh glad it works hun, i think it looks great.
Def ideal for the lil ones that tend to get up very early. x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by Jenn » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 am

Just thought I would update this!

It still is a great product! However - it only took a few months for William to realise that the sun would rise at a certain time and so he began to watch it and wait for it the sun to rise rather than go back to sleep! However - it still keeps him in his room, in bed, quiet until the sun rises so it is much better than him getting up and playing at 5 when he wakes!

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

#4 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:06 pm

We got one of these Jenn and it's not really made any difference to Ben's getting up time I'm afraid! He likes to set it and if he wakes in the night and it's getting slightly light outside it's good for showing him it's not yet morning by counting how many stars are left but he gets up and out of bed before it turns yellow!! Oh well.....we tried. Will see if Joshua responds better to it when he is older!
Mummy to two lovable little monsters who mean the world to me and whom I love unconditionally and wife to the man I love with all my heart.

Return to “Reviews”