babychic

Reviewer Wanted - Sophie the Giraffe

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!
weezypops
Site Guru

Reviewer Wanted - Sophie the Giraffe

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 pm

I got this email today and I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting one to review it (I'll put the review in here and on the blog). Iris already has one and loves it so I can recommend it, particularly if you have a young baby. Let me know if you want it and I'll get it sent to you.

Thanks!

Greeting from Hello Baby. We are an online nursery shop based in Bethnal Green, East London.

We had a look at your website for Mums in Essex and I was wondering if you would be interested in reviewing one of the products from our website. One of our biggest sellers over Christmas was Sophie the Giraffe, a natural rubber teething toy which is wildly popular in France. For more details see:

http://babyadvice.hellobabydirect.co.uk ... rom-vulli/
http://www.hellobabydirect.co.uk/produc ... d-toy.html

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

Re: Reviewer Wanted - Sophie the Giraffe

#2 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am

I don't mind doing. Jamie is teething at the moment so would be a perfect time to try if you like :D

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

weezypops
Site Guru

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Great - can you send me your address and I'll get her to post it to you.

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#4 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm

will do that now. Thank you :D x

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#5 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Sophie arrived today. What can i say lol Jamie wouldn't let go of it at all. He absolutley loved. he sat there for a good hour or more chewing on it lol the only reason his not chewing it now is cos his asleep. Will do a proper review in a few days but so far so good. What an amazing teether :D

Louise, where do i send the review?? Do you know? x

weezypops
Site Guru

#6 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Yay, I'm glad he liked it. I was really surprised but how effective it seemed for Iris.

If you post the review here I'll add it to the blog and send her a link.

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#7 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Rewiew

I have tried lots of different teethers for my sons. With mitchell, now 4 i tried all the traditional teethers, the rings, the ones you put in the fridge, everything and he was never bothered by them, also he never had a problem teething. With my 2nd son, jamie, 7 months we had a nightmare. He started teething at 4 months, first tooth popped out at 4 1/2 months and he was a nightmare. Nothing helped, again i tried everything but he wasn't intrested then i was given Sophie The Giraffe for him to try. I would just like to say, WHAT AN AMAZING TEETHER!!!!! From the second i gave it to him he wouldn't let go. It went straight in his mouth and when i tried to take it off him to look at he just wouldn't let go. I don't know if it was the smell, the feel or the fact that it squeeks but he adored it. We have now had tooth number 3 show an appearance and i honestly feel this teether toy has helped in some way. He loves chewing on it weather it be his leg, head or bum, he just loves the feel of it on his gums. I would defiantly recommend buying of these when your child starts teething, they really are a brilliant idea.

Return to “Reviews”