babychic

3rd stage car seat HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!
artyfartymack
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

3rd stage car seat HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

#1 Unread post by artyfartymack » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm

I have just purchased the Cybex X-Fix from Mamas & Papas. Usually £110 but in the sale at the moment it is only £55

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-cy ... 00/type-i/

It is in my opinion one of the best boosters on the market as it is compatible with either isofix or non isofix cars and when your not using the isofix the connector simply slots into the bottom of the base and tucks away, giving it extra weight to stay on the seat.

We tried lots of boosters and they all seemed so light weight and flimsy and I did not feel secure putting Tom in any of them. This one is well made, sturdy and Tom looks both comfortable and secure in it. I liked it so much that I bought another one for my Mums car last week and Lauren has also bought one for her car. (Those of you who know Lauren know how fussy she is when it comes to car safety so that gives it the ultimate thumbs up)!!!

Go get one while they are cheap or in our case get 2 for the price of 1!!

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

Re: 3rd stage car seat HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

#2 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Had a look, looks good and a bargin at half price! Do you know is the high back can be removed though when the child id old enough just to sit on the booster?
Mummy to two lovable little monsters who mean the world to me and whom I love unconditionally and wife to the man I love with all my heart.

artyfartymack
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by artyfartymack » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:18 pm

the high back can be removed but in about 2 years they are planning making it law that all kids have high back boosters and will stop making removable ones. That is why the back goes right up to support a child up to age 11

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

#4 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Cool, thanks for that. Have ordered one today. x
Mummy to two lovable little monsters who mean the world to me and whom I love unconditionally and wife to the man I love with all my heart.

artyfartymack
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by artyfartymack » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 am

Hope you like it xx

Return to “Reviews”