babychic

Fundraising for Little Acorns Southend SCBU Support Group

For information on groups that support parents, families and children.
Gilly
Newborn
Newborn

Fundraising for Little Acorns Southend SCBU Support Group

#1 Unread post by Gilly » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

Hi All,

I am very new to this site but as an Independent Phoenix Trader I have decided to donate 10% of sales to Little Acorns to help them get some much needed resources and equipment from their wish list.

I spent a week in the parents room on SCBU with my daughter and would really like to help make a difference with your help.
If you like to send lovely greeting cards or like buying stationery at an affordable price, all you have to do is follow these simple steps and I will donate 10% of all sales to Little Acorns

How to order
1. Go to my Phoenix Trading website: www.phoenix-trading.eu/web/gillianlovett to place your order
2. Select the items you would like to order and add them to your shopping basket
3. If you have any product queries or questions please contact me: gillianlovett@hotmail.com
4. Submit your details – please type Little Acorns within the address details so I know to make the 10% donation; your order then gets e-mailed to me and I will contact you to arrange payment (by internet banking, paypal or personal cheque)
5. Your order will be despatched to you within 14 days
6. I will make the 10% donation to Little Acorns via Michelle
7. Delivery is free on all orders over £20.00, if the order value is less than this, delivery is £2.00 (If your order is over £20.00, I will deduct the £2.00 charge when I invoice)

I really hope you can help!

Thanks for your time and I look forward to welcoming you as a Phoenix customer
Gill Lovett - Independent Phoenix Trader ID 25449

Return to “Support Groups”