babychic

It looks all different!

Have a question about this forum, how it works, what you can and can't post, something technical or similar? Post it here!
weezypops
Site Guru

It looks all different!

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:31 am

Hi all, I appreciate the forum looks rather different, hopefully it's all good though! It should now work much better on mobile devices, which is a big deal and shouldn't have lost anything from the previous version, it just looks a bit different.

I'll be working on restoring all the normal functionality today but in the meantime, if there's anything you think is missing, please let me know!

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: It looks all different!

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Looks good.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:51 pm

OOh I don't like change but am sure we'll all get used to it :)

Jeanette
The Nanny

#4 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Jenn wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:51 pm
OOh I don't like change but am sure we'll all get used to it :)
Same here Jenn but it seems easier to find your way around.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 am

The main thing is that it works better on a mobile device. I'm not so keen on the style but because it was necessary to upgrade I had to choose one that worked and there aren't many to pick from yet!

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by Jenn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:40 pm

it's better on my tablet than phone - so much scrolling to get past the adverts at the top on my phone.

weezypops
Site Guru

#7 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:08 pm

There are the same number of adverts at the top as previously - shouldn't be more scrolling! just the top banner then the barracudas one - unless you can see others?

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#8 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:22 am

theres the essex mums banner and then under than is an advert that changes and then under that is the info bar which is on two lines and then the gumf and then the barracuda advert. This is the view on my tablet. wow - its so much easier to add photos.

weezypops
Site Guru

#9 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Ah right, yeah, that's kind of the nature of it being more responsive is that it makes it fit the screen, so rather than pulling it wider by always having the banner next to the EM logo and the menu full width, it sits them on top of each other so that everything below it can be read full size rather than you having to zoom in.

leaflower
Newborn
Newborn

#10 Unread post by leaflower » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:11 am

weezypops wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:31 am
Hi all, I appreciate the forum looks rather different, hopefully it's all good though! It should now work much better on mobile devices, which is a big deal and shouldn't have lost anything from the previous version, it just looks a bit different.

I'll be working on restoring all the normal functionality today but in the meantime, if there's anything you think is missing, please let me know!
It seems nice to me too, very simple, everything is divided into sections what makes the research process easier.
Frankly, I've just registered here but I do believe I will find a lot of fellows here.
:) :) :)

BBOThymn
Newborn
Newborn

-

#13 Unread post by BBOThymn » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:59 am

That link is not really what I was researching. I was wanting to know more in depth characteristics of all the different breeds to compare their faults and their strengths.

MethrenIcesT
Newborn
Newborn

Vfmecx The EMVS and Sareb sign a collaboration agreement for the transfer

#14 Unread post by MethrenIcesT » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:52 pm

Czyu More than 60 EMT lines diverted at New Year's Eve

The mayor of Madrid, newbalance 530 Jos茅 Luis Mart铆nez-Almeida, yeezy 350 visited the Ant贸n Mart铆n Municipal Senior Center today, nike dunk low where he took stock of the actions launched by the City Council to improve the living conditions of the elderly, new balance among which he has highlighted those aimed at allowing them to reside in their homes and in their usual environment for as long as possible, adidas yeezys favoring that 鈥測ou can be autonomous within your own addresses."Almeida has assured that he feels "indebted to all of you", since "we cannot understand what we are like if it is not thanks to your work, effort, sacrifice and the values 鈥嬧€媡hat you have transmitted to us." For this reason, he has committed to continue 鈥渋mproving your lives with our actions.鈥?In this sense, reminded them of the different measures implemented by the City Council to promote the quality of life of older people, especially for those who still reside at home. Among them is the improvement of the Home Help Service through of the entry into force of a new ordinance; the incorporation of new home services for older people and the elimination of municipal waiting lists; strengthening the Network of Day Centers for people with physical or cognitive impairment; the commitment to a New, more innovative and technological Telecare, as well as different resources to enrich the offer of senior centers such as increasing the budget of the outdoor exercise program. All of this, with the aim of being closer to the elderly and thus better attending to their needs. Accompanied by the Family delegate, Equalty and Social Welfare, Pepe Aniorte, and the Councilor for the Center, Jos茅 Fern谩ndez, the mayor has also recalled the lu...
uggs damen

Return to “About this Board”