babychic

Friendly counsellor available for adults and children

New? Then introduce yourself here or in the relevant area below.
TanyaLee
Newborn
Newborn

Friendly counsellor available for adults and children

#1 Unread post by TanyaLee » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi there,

I am new to the forum today. I am a mum and struggled early on with depression and anxiety. Certainly the change in circumstances from working full time to being at home with a baby hit me very hard. My son is 17 now, and quite a while ago I trained to become a counsellor in the type of therapy that helped me to overcome my depression and move forwards. I know that when I finally got the help I needed, it changed my life.

Human Givens therapy is a brief talking therapy that is science based and works with the basic emotional needs that we all have and the resources that nature gave us to help people quickly overcome depression, anxiety, trauma or any other psychological issues. This approach is particularly suitable for issues such as depression and OCD and also for dealing with past trauma, e.g. a car accident or sexual, physical or mental abuse. A huge benefit of this type of therapy is that we use a technique where the client does not have to describe all the details, which people often find extremely distressing.

Myself and my partner have a practice in Leigh-on-Sea and we would be happy to see adults or children with any problems. If you want to know more about how we could help you with any of your concerns, please contact us on 01702 801467 or 07760 301992 or see our website on www.EssexHumanGivens.com or find us on Facebook.

Tanya x

Tanya Lee HG.dip GHGI
New Life Therapy

Return to “Introductions - General”