Nanny available North Essex and Suffolk

For all childcare notices, and information about nurseries and creches
joanne.jeffery
Newborn
Newborn

Nanny available North Essex and Suffolk

#1 Unread post by joanne.jeffery » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Hello,
I am currently looking for a nanny position. I live in Lawshall, Suffolk and I want a position within 45 minutes drive, Braintree, Colchester, Bury st edmunds, newmarket, stowmarket and surrounding villages.

I currently work as deputy leader at the local Pre-school 20 hours a week but I prefer to work more closely with a family to support the individual needs of the children in my care and I need to work between 30 and 40 hours per week. As you can see from my attached CV, I previously worked as an Ofsted registered childminder, with children ranging from 10months to 12 years. I was inspected as GOOD by Ofsted and achieved full accredition with the National Child Minding Association. I am happy to register with Ofsted again if required. I qualified as a paediatric nurse in 2003 and worked at University Hospital for Wales in Cardiff for 3 years with children from birth to 18years, including premature babies. I stopped nursing after my second child was born and decided to register as a childminder. I am happy to work with children of all ages, though I particularly enjoy working with babies and children under 5 years.

I have a Cache level 3 qualification, Diploma in Home-based Childcare and a Paediatric First Aid certificate, as well as many other courses. I hold a full clean driving license and have my own car. I am interested in different educational methods and use my knowledge to support children's individual learning needs. I like taking children for walks and exploring the woods, building dens and bug hunting, I enjoy doing art and craft projects with children and I encourage children to use their imagination.

I have 3 children of my own, aged 8, 6 and 4 years. After being made redundant from his job in London, my husband is working with the local Primary school during school hours, to train as a Forest School Leader, and be a full-time Daddy. This gives me the opportunity to focus on my career. I take pleasure in ensuring that we have a clean and tidy home and enjoy cooking home-made meals and baking.

Please contact me if you have a position that you would like to discuss with me,

Kind regards, Joanne Jeffery. Phone 01284 830918, Mobile 07896851074, email joanne.jeffery@yahoo.co.uk

Return to “Nurseries, Creches & Childminders”