babychic

CHILD CARE! IM WHO YOUR LOOKING FOR!

For all childcare notices, and information about nurseries and creches
leanne1
Newborn
Newborn

CHILD CARE! IM WHO YOUR LOOKING FOR!

#1 Unread post by leanne1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:16 pm

My name is leanne wealthall, i am based in wickford but can drive and will be happy to drive to you to meet your requirements! im a very mature but fun 19 year old. I have a triple distinction btec national.diploma in childcare and learning, i am currently studying a BA honours in childcare at university of east london, which i have.just completed my.first year! I have previously done a lot of work at wickford infant school over the past four years as well at experienced work at several nurserys over the past two years. I am avaliable to look after children of all ages evenings aswell as weekends and week day times. I can do meet and greets to get to know the children.first and to see.if you like me, please dont hesitate to CONTACT ME!

mkellyjean1
Newborn
Newborn

Re: CHILD CARE! IM WHO YOUR LOOKING FOR!

#2 Unread post by mkellyjean1 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi Kelly,

How far are you from me? I live in CM13 and am looking for childcare for my 2 year boy throughout school holidays? am looking at maybe 5 mornings (3 hours a day) or maybe 9 to 2pm 3 days a week, 1 morning? am quite flexible as long as I can work ;0) if you could send me an email that would be great enquiries@prestige-weddings.com

Kelly
xx

Return to “Nurseries, Creches & Childminders”