babychic

Babysitter needed in the Shoebury area

For all childcare notices, and information about nurseries and creches
BevGibbs
Newborn
Newborn

Babysitter needed in the Shoebury area

#1 Unread post by BevGibbs » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Does anyone know a babysitter that would be able to look after my 2 year old from time to time (and hopefully for a few hours next saturday 28th April). I use the term 'look after' but Alex would be in bed and never gets up again once he in bed so they would be paid to watch TV really! We live in Shoebury. Thanks.
ImageImage
ImageImage

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Babysitter needed in the Shoebury area

#2 Unread post by rachel jane » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Bev i replied to your netmums posting. I know a girl aged 17 nearly 18 who would do this for you. Let me know if you want her number.

leanne1
Newborn
Newborn

#3 Unread post by leanne1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Hello,
I know this ad was a while ago, but if you ever need help again i am avaliable to help out!

My name is leanne wealthall, im a very mature but fun 19 year old. I have a triple distinction btec national.diploma in childcare and learning, i am currently studying a BA honours in childcare at university of east london, which i have.just completed my.first year! I have previously done a lot of work at wickford infant school over the past four years as well at experienced work at several nurserys over the past two years and creches and other babysitting jobs. I am avaliable to look after children of all ages evenings aswell as weekends and week day times. I can do meet and greets to get to know the children.first and to see.if you like me, please dont hesitate to call me

HelsBels
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by HelsBels » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi there

I am also looking for a babysitter. Just on an ad hoc basis but as my husband is coming into a busy work period I will need help while I work. I am new to this forum so not sure what to do next to get in touch with you Leanne

Thanks

Schmushe
Blissful

#5 Unread post by Schmushe » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm

HelsBels wrote:Hi there

I am also looking for a babysitter. Just on an ad hoc basis but as my husband is coming into a busy work period I will need help while I work. I am new to this forum so not sure what to do next to get in touch with you Leanne

Thanks
Best option would be to send her a personal message. Not sure how often Leanne comes on the forum but that way it should send her an email that she has a message from you. X

Return to “Nurseries, Creches & Childminders”