babychic

My Gym Billericay suitable up to 13 years!

mygymbillericay
Newborn
Newborn

My Gym Billericay suitable up to 13 years!

#1 Unread post by mygymbillericay » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:01 pm

As the worldwide leader in kid's fitness, My Gym delivers award-winning, age-appropriate, experiential programs to kids ages 6 weeks to 13 years old. We do so in over 250 nurturing, safe, clean facilities around the world.

The philosophy that guides My Gym’s programming and breakdown for classes has been developed through intensive physiological, psychological and sociological research, along with decades of hands-on experience by hundreds of My Gym child and fitness experts.

Our carefully constructed programs are constantly analyzed and adjusted according to up-to-the-minute advances in medical and psychological research. My Gym's main objectives are to ensure that program ingredients are safe, age-appropriate and optimal for building self-esteem.

We develop all component of fitness as well as social skills through relays, gymnastics, sports skill, manipulative skills, group tumbling & games. We offer free trial class so please email your child or childrens names & ages to mygymbillericay@gmail.com or call 01277 624 853 now

Please see our class timetable here: http://www.mygym.com/billericay/schedules/1467

Return to “Groups for Older Children”