babychic

What's on @ Adventure Babies

Groups for parents and little 'uns.
Lucyinthesky

Re: What's on @ Adventure Babies

#1 Unread post by Lucyinthesky » Mon May 10, 2021 10:59 am

Classes Now Available to book for June / July 💕

Dear Adventurers,

I'm super excited to announce that the summer term is available to book now.

For those of you wanting to attend, places are now available to book at the following venues -

⭐Woodford Rugby Club - Monday's
⭐Natural History Museum - Tuesday's
⭐Forest Community Theatre - Wednesday's
⭐Trinity URC Walthamstow Village - Thursday's
⭐Loughton Club - Friday's

Classes are still very limited in numbers due to COVID-19 restrictions and we will continue to take all necessary measures to keep you and your little ones safe.

Classes will be announced on Social Media. Therefore, to secure your place for our Spring Term book now!

https://www.facebook.com/AdventureBabiesWalthamForest

Classes run between 9:50am and 1:50pm. Times and age range vary. Please check https://www.adventurebabies.co.uk/ for full details

Ages
We have a range of sessions for pre-school age children of different ages.

0-8 month old classes are suitable for babies from birth up to 8 months old. This group is for our littlest babies who are not yet moving much at the start of the course.
0-12 month olds class is suitable for babies from birth up to 1 year old. Please be aware that some babies in this group will be mobile although it is not our most mobile class!
0- 24 months old is our more mobile class and is suitable for toddlers up to 2 years old.
0 – 4 years old is our most mobile class and is suitable for sibling groups and toddlers moving to 4 years old.

As most of you know - I'm now 31 weeks pregnant - therefore, the classes will be lead by my two wonderful contractors Ellie and Claudia. However, if you need to get in touch about anything, I'm still the person to email.

I hope you all have a lovely time at the classes whilst I'm off having another little Adventure Baby and hope to see you all back in sessions really soon.

MelanieLarke
Tween
Tween

Re: What's on @ Adventure Babies

#2 Unread post by MelanieLarke » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:17 pm

Christmas Adventures

Our Christmas Specials are full of festive fun! We will bring a festive themed book to life through interactive storytelling, sensory props, messy play, plus receive a free gift and enjoy a festive craft activity too.

Classes support language and communication development as well as stimulating all of the senses to build and strengthen brain connections. There are different classes available for a range of ages.

These one hour one off specials will be available at -

🚀Loughton Methodist Church - Friday 17th December
🚀Walthamstow Village - Saturday 18th December
🚀Woodford Rugby Club - Monday 20th December

Visit https://www.adventurebabies.co.uk/class ... nd-ilford/ for more information and to book

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: What's on @ Adventure Babies christmas 2022

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:50 pm

Adventure Babies Waltham Forest
Yes that's right, we are already thinking about Christmas!

Our Christmas Specials are full of fun! We will bring a festive themed book to life through interactive storytelling, sensory props & messy play in an extended 1 hour session. Plus each child will receive a free gift and enjoy a Christmas craft activity too.

Classes support language and communications development as well as stimulating all of the senses to build and strengthen brain connections. There are different classes available for a range of ages from birth right up to 4 years old.

So get booking using the links below...spaces are limited so don't miss out!

We can't wait to see you there!

Ellie & Rebeka
(p.s. christmas jumpers highly encouraged)

Monday 19th Dec Highams Park / Woodford Green

Tuesday 20th Dec Walthamstow Market

Wednesday 21st Dec Hackney / Tower Hamlets

Our mailing address is:

Adventure Babies Waltham Forest, Epping and Ilford

21 Candy Wharf

22 Copperfield Road

London, E3 4RL

United Kingdom

Return to “Parent & Toddler Groups”