babychic

M/C

vik987
Graduate
Graduate

M/C

#1 Unread post by vik987 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:11 am

wel i had a m/c in july 07 after trying since sep 06.

It happened so fast. one day i found out i was pg then then next day started bleeding.

March 19th would have been my due day so last month was really hard for me. but me & my partner got through it together.

RIP little angel. think about you everyday. one day we will be together again wait for me ***HUGS***
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/VIK987/camero10.png[/img]
[url=http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/][img]http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/27/2702/270241.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://dw.daisypath.com/JPXCp1/.png[/img]

weezypops
Site Guru

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:40 am

Sorry to hear that Vicki, it must be so hard to go through.

lemonie17
Player
Player

#3 Unread post by lemonie17 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:47 am

oh Vicki thats so sad... cant imagine what it is like to go thru that...fingers crosed for you that one day it'll happen.
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/lemonie17/summerfunsiggy.jpg[/img]

claire
Toddler
Toddler

#4 Unread post by claire » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 am

I am so sorry for you loss and understand your pain.
The loss of a child is possibly the hardest as it quite often so unexpected. During pregnancy the feelings of hope and expectancy and plans for the furture so quickly turn to disbelief and despair. It is tough but time does heal.

Due dates and anniversaries are particularly hard but I am here if you ever want to chat.

I wish you lots of luck with ttc and hope that your month comes soon.

Love Claire
x

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#5 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm so soory hun, it must be very hard for you. I hope that one day soon you get lucky and have the wonderful baby in your arms that you deserve to have xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#6 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:40 pm

I also have some sad news. As you all new, i was coming up to having my scan date of over 12 weeks. I had some bleeding last week so was booked in for an emerg scan. Was all confirmed that i had lost the baby. We were and still are so distraught about it. I had aparantly lost the baby at 6 weeks, and still hadnt mis carried properly. So from this i was in hosp on friday for the natural way of doing things, Friday was a horrible day and felt like i had to say goodbye. Things just seem so surreal im all over the place feeling ok one min then in bits the next. Enough about all the downers of it all and fingers crossed for the future. Im sorry for the sad news to give but thought i would just let ya no as been away for a bit Xxx
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

weezypops
Site Guru

#7 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:54 pm

XxjacksmummyxX wrote:I also have some sad news. As you all new, i was coming up to having my scan date of over 12 weeks. I had some bleeding last week so was booked in for an emerg scan. Was all confirmed that i had lost the baby. We were and still are so distraught about it. I had aparantly lost the baby at 6 weeks, and still hadnt mis carried properly. So from this i was in hosp on friday for the natural way of doing things, Friday was a horrible day and felt like i had to say goodbye. Things just seem so surreal im all over the place feeling ok one min then in bits the next. Enough about all the downers of it all and fingers crossed for the future. Im sorry for the sad news to give but thought i would just let ya no as been away for a bit Xxx
oh, i'm so sorry to hear that. You must be devastated.

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#8 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:59 pm

oh hunni, i'm so sorry thats happened. You must feel like it's the end of the world xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

Jeanette
The Nanny

#9 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Sorry to hear your sad news.
There are lots of ladies on here who I am sure will be willing to talk if you need to.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

claire
Toddler
Toddler

#10 Unread post by claire » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 pm

XxjacksmummyxX wrote:I also have some sad news. As you all new, i was coming up to having my scan date of over 12 weeks. I had some bleeding last week so was booked in for an emerg scan. Was all confirmed that i had lost the baby. We were and still are so distraught about it. I had aparantly lost the baby at 6 weeks, and still hadnt mis carried properly. So from this i was in hosp on friday for the natural way of doing things, Friday was a horrible day and felt like i had to say goodbye. Things just seem so surreal im all over the place feeling ok one min then in bits the next. Enough about all the downers of it all and fingers crossed for the future. Im sorry for the sad news to give but thought i would just let ya no as been away for a bit Xxx
I am so sorry for your loss and understand the pain you are feeling as I too lost my daughter.
I'm here if you want to chat....take care of yourself.

Love claire

EssexMum!
Baby
Baby

#11 Unread post by EssexMum! » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Very sad. I experienced something similar myself many years ago and although it gets easier, it never fully goes away.

Return to “Coping with a Loss”