babychic

Slim fit school trousers

Help with locating items, shopping for bargains and reviewing purchases
weezypops
Site Guru

Slim fit school trousers

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:47 am

Does anyone know which shops sell slim-fitting school trousers, or at least ones that come up slim? Felix is wearing 3-4 trousers which are starting to get a bit flappy round the ankles so I think he could do with going up a size, but they're still enormous round the waist so I think the 4-5s would literally fall off him. He has a few pairs from last year that I think were from M&S and have an adjustable waistband, but I bought new ones from there this year and they seem much bigger - he wore them on the smallest setting with a belt and they still ended up hanging off him. I didn't even bother trying the 4-5s on him!

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Slim fit school trousers

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 am

William is still in shorts at the mo because the trousers are way too long!

Have you tried the school uniform shops? I know our local one had slim fitting ones but I don't know the quality or anything as we just went with the short M+S ones and thought that they will have to do.

Schmushe
Blissful

#3 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 am

Josh has a slim waist and we always have difficulty with him. We end up getting the ones with an adjustable waist. Next and Debenham ones are the best (but your paying the extra for them). He has a couple of Debenhams ones which are a perfect fit and just need a belt to stop the waist dropping (as he has no waist). Its all about the cut of the trousers not the size you need.

Matalan do a cheaper version but it is really hard to get the smaller sizes in there.

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#4 Unread post by nubs » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:09 am

Next - jack has slim fit
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks everyone. Felix has had Next trousers in the past that have seemed quite chunky but maybe they were just normal fit. I'll take a look.

Return to “Buying”