babychic

Girls names

weezypops
Site Guru

Girls names

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Same with the girls. Some names I've been mulling over. Feel free to criticise, compliment, tear apart or put together differently!

Rosetta Beatrice
Clementine Amelia
Matilda Calanthe
Rosalie Charlotte
Cecily Violet
Etta Aurelia
Jemima Lily

Eliza
Anya
Althea
Isabella
Camille
Audra
Calista/Calla

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Girls names

#2 Unread post by rachel jane » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:23 pm

I like Matilda and Jemima and Etta in a funny way but don't think i would use that. I'm not keen on the others i am afraid and it would be really weird if you used Isabella because you would have 2 kids with not popular names and 1 with a popular one. Saying that Isabella is a pretty name.

weezypops
Site Guru

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:57 pm

With something like Isabella I was thinking of it more as a middle name - I think it's too popular to use as a first for us!

sheeina
Newlywed
Newlywed

#4 Unread post by sheeina » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:56 pm

love some of these names also but again im way to safe to use hardly all of them.

i think with the names they dont all need to be out there as well as dont all need to be common in a way.
im sheeina then we have stacey, nathalie, zoe and thomas and next gen are the same i have George then neices we have Via Ann, Tiffany, Paige and Sydney.
i think they all sound ok together but weird with common on both levels. as long as they fit the name i think you cant have a mix
Mummy to George

Total weight loss : 9lbs
total loss to go : 72lbs

BrandonsMum08
Thirty-something
Thirty-something

#5 Unread post by BrandonsMum08 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm

I wouldnt use any of them myself, but ones I dont dislike are Eliza (Many of mums family were Elizabeth, as is my middle name), Rosalie (my mum was Margaret Rosalind, always known as Ros/Roz though), and Isabella (my great aunts name), Violet (also my great aunts name) and Lily (again a great aunts name, and neices name lol).

I think Violet Isabella is a very pretty name and would fit in with all of you. Felix, Iris and Violet.. aww
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Baby Name Ideas and Discussion”