babychic

Hypnobirthing Classes

For sharing information about local health services, including doctors, hospitals, health visitors and alternative therapy.
Sam the Midwife
Newborn
Newborn

Hypnobirthing Classes

#1 Unread post by Sam the Midwife » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi All,
I am new to Essex Mums. Just to let you know that I am a midwife in private practice (Babymoon), with nearly 20 years experience. I am happy to answer questions about pregnancy, birth and babies. You can e.mail me at babymoon@virginmedia.com. I teach Hypnobirthing as a complete preperation for birth. When you come to my classes you will find them informative, fun and relaxing.
Hypnobirthing will help you to replace societies learnt fear of childbirth with an innate trust in your body. You will learn what to expect when you birth your baby. This will include midwife protocols and procedures as well as techniques like deep relaxation, visualisations and special breathing.
Women who hypnobirth are amazingly calm and focussed when birthing. Being free from fear helps release the muscles of the birth passage which means everything is easier. Birthing partners can be 100% involved in this miraculous process. Together you can give your baby the calm, warm, welcome they deserve.
The course costs £297. There are 4 session each lasting two and a half hours. Birth partners are possitively welcomed and there is a free CD , scripts and hand outs. I always serve yummy refreshments.
If you would like to find out more about my practice or read some testimonials you can visit my website at http://www.babymoon-uk.com.
You can also call me on 07505 591 237.
Many blessings,
Sam the Midwife

Return to “Medical”