babychic

Let's talk hair... LIVE 3

Information about events and fun things to do in the Essex area.
Lucyinthesky

Let's talk hair... LIVE 3

#1 Unread post by Lucyinthesky » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:23 pm

April 8th @ 3-4pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/3377205595642134/

Calling all parents and kids interested in learning how to braid hair! 😊. Spend an hour with me learning a new skill and having lots of fun for FREE ❤️.

If you caught my previous LIVEs you'll know that I covered a lot about equipment and products as well as a demo of the Faux Fishtail and Heart Braids. Don't worry if you missed them because you can still watch them on my page www.facebook.com/versastylebylaura by clicking on the link in my pinned post 😉.
This week I will be teaching you another simple braid technique, and there will be a competition to win a fabulous prize 🤩! I will also be having a question and answer session.
Click going/interested for a calendar reminder. I look forward to seeing you there 😀!

Thank you so much for supporting me and my business. Laura ❤️ xx

P. S. For more complex braids such as Dutch or French I offer one to one braiding lessons online for just £10. Please message me to book xx

Lucyinthesky

Let's talk hair LIVE braiding workshops

#2 Unread post by Lucyinthesky » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:50 pm

Wednesdays @ 3-4pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/2258821 ... 2121962655

Have you always wanted to learn how to style hair? I am teaching FREE ONLINE workshops every week with a new technique covered in each one. Simply hit going/interested and I will post the equipment needed and the style we are doing before each workshop takes place. Don't worry if you miss a session, all videos will remain on my page for you to dip into whenever you have a spare hour. There is also a competition each week to win an ONLINE one to one braiding lesson with me to learn a more advanced style.

So whether you're a parent wanting to learn simple styles for school, gym, dance etc, or perhaps you are a budding young hair stylist trying out these styles on your sibling, parent or doll, EVERYONE is welcome. The more the merrier :-),

Return to “What to Do”