babychic

Using the facebook group

Information about events and fun things to do in the Essex area.
weezypops
Site Guru

Using the facebook group

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:52 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that if you have an event that you would like to be sent out to all the facebook members of Essex Mums, you're more than welcome to do so. Just let me know all the details and I can set it up for you. Might be a nice way of reaching a few new people!

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#2 Unread post by rachel jane » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi Louise there is a Stay Safe funday at Southchurch park on thursday from 11am face painting, inflatables, fire engines, police, creative etc etc i went last year it was good!

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#3 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Its Freeeeeee too!
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

weezypops
Site Guru

#4 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:25 pm

rachel jane wrote:Hi Louise there is a Stay Safe funday at Southchurch park on thursday from 11am face painting, inflatables, fire engines, police, creative etc etc i went last year it was good!
I've already put that on the calendar. Do you want it sent out to the facebook group?

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Just wanted to mention this again - any events you have coming up can be sent out to the facebook group if you ask for it to be.

artyfartymack
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by artyfartymack » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Ooooooh can you add my pamper night please, just about to do a post on it in Whats on.

It's already on FB as an event so not sure if you can link to it if I make you a moderator?

weezypops
Site Guru

#7 Unread post by weezypops » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Okay, no problem. I'm sure there must be a way!

artyfartymack
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#8 Unread post by artyfartymack » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Made you an admin hun

Tinkerbell
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Using the facebook group

#9 Unread post by Tinkerbell » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 am

Hi

Is it possible to send out a message about the Pitter Patter Parties that I've just started doing (well I've not done one yet - hence my request!).

Pitter Patter Parties are like the other parties you can host such as Virgin Vie, Jamie Oliver etc.

I have a wide range of samples including clocks, canvas letters, blocks, keep sake box, Mirrors (high quality shatter proof) etc.

I have catalogues to show the lovely products on offer. As a host you will receive money off products you wish to purchase (this depends on your total party sales).

www.kidsfootprints.co.uk

If my catalogues does not show something you've seen on the website I'm also able to order this for you, in a wide range of colours.I am available to come to your home either in the day for a coffee morning or afternoon with your friends if you find this more relaxed or i am also available to come over in the evening if this works better around your lifestyle.

If you would like to host a party or find out some more information please give me a call or send me a message.

Look forward to Pitter Patter Parties getting off the ground as there products are lovely and reasonably priced.

Wendy x
07969 452655 / wendybrooks18@btinternet.com

weezypops
Site Guru

#10 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 am

Hi Wendy,

I can't really use the group to advertise people's businesses, sorry. You can post on there yourself though. With regards to posting it on here, I'm happy for people to mention it once or twice but if you are hoping to promote your parties on here I would ask that you consider becoming a sponsor - it's only £20 a year. If you're looking to recruit new people you might want to post in the new Business Opportunities section at only £10 a year.

Hope you understand, it's just not really fair on the site's paying advertisers if some people are getting it for nothing.

Tinkerbell
Newborn
Newborn

#11 Unread post by Tinkerbell » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 am

Hi nope I completely understand that. Certainly not looking to recruit. just want to meet mums to show them the lovely products and have a party ;o)

Thanks
Wendy x

Marcy78
Newborn
Newborn

#12 Unread post by Marcy78 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi! My name is Marcy. I’m thinking of taking my 15 month-old daughter to see Father Xmas at Colchester Zoo. It’s a group event day on December 8th exclusively for group bookings particularly with the under fives in mind! We will be given a pre booked time slot to visit Santa’s Enchanted Grotto between 10 and 12.30 (we can wait in a warm room and won’t need to queue in the cold!) which will be followed by the “Milk and Cookies” entertainment + Mini Pantomime at the Kalahari Theatre (indoors) at 13.00. Adults £10.99. Under 3’s free, but £5.00 is charged if kids want to receive a present from Santa. I need at least 15 paying people to make a booking before November 22nd. Please let me know if you are interested in taking your little one(s) too!

Thanks,

Marcy
Last edited by Marcy78 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kate6996
Newborn
Newborn

#13 Unread post by kate6996 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Hiya is the facebook group essex mums and dads?

kate6996
Newborn
Newborn

#14 Unread post by kate6996 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Hiya is the facebook group essex mums and dads?

weezypops
Site Guru

#15 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Return to “What to Do”