Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack of butternut squash spaghetti (if you can’t buy it pre-made you can cut a butternut squash into fine strips)
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of tomatoes
- 1 pack of olives
- Half a packet of halloumi
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
- 4 slices of chorizo
- handful of spinach
- Roughly chop all veg & halloumi to large chunks.
- Place on a baking tray and cover with olive oil, salt & pepper and some mixed herbs.
- Mix well and then throw the olives on top.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes on 200 degrees.
- Lay the butternut squash spaghetti on a tray, sprinkle with oil and a few mixed herbs.
- Chop the chorizo thinly and put on the top of the squash then Place in oven for 12 minutes.
- Chop the spinach and add to the baked dish. If you prefer, you could wilt the spinach first.
About the Chef
Recipe by Carmel Abi-Aad