1 sheet of gluten-free puff pastry (such JusRol)
Dairy-free chocolate chips
Dairy-free milk (I use unsweetened almond milk but you can also use cashew milk or coconut)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Unroll your puff pastry sheet and cut into equal squares, 3 x 4 inch
- Add a teaspoon of Biscoff spread and a few chocolate chips into the centre of half of the squares
- Lay the remaining squares over the filling and seal the edges by crimping the edges of the pastries with a fork.
- Repeat for all pastries.
- Brush some dairy-free milk on the top of the pastries.
- Place the pastries onto the lined baking tray, place in the middle of the preheated oven and bake for approximately 8-10 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Once the pop-tarts come out of the oven, drizzle some more Biscoff spread over the top and add with a few chocolate chips (optional). You can also add sprinkles or fruit – it’s entirely up to you 🙂