A fresh but filling meal for two, tangy and tasty!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 450 g skirt or flank steak
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- handful of fresh coriander
- 4 radishes, trimmed and chopped
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ jalapeño, seeds removed if desired, finely chopped
- 1 freshly squeezed lime
- 4 large or 8 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 60 g feta, crumbled
- 1 large, ripe tomato
- guacamole or chopped avocado
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Season steak with salt and pepper and cook about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let steak rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop half of the coriander and toss with radishes, tomatoes onions, chilli, lime juice in a medium bowl. Season radish salsa with salt and pepper.
- Slice steak and serve on tortillas topped with radish salsa, feta, guacamole, and remaining coriander.