A simple and tasty midweek meal from Rachel Dudley
- Fish (fresh or frozen)
- Breadcrumbs (recipe includes making breadcrumbs. Can use free from alternatives)
- Pesto (can use free from alternative).
- Let the crust/s of a loaf of bread dry out and then grate them/put them in food blender etc to make breadcrumbs.
- Mix pesto in with the breadcrumbs to make a crust (just enough pesto to coat the crumbs).
- Lay foil on to a baking tray deeper than the height of the fish
- Take the fish and lay in the foil then cover with the crumb (add a lemon cut in half in to the tray to flavour if you wish)
- Cover the baking tray with foil and tuck all edges under the tray.
- Cook as per instructions for the fish.
- Serve with your choice of sides & enjoy!