- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Spread peanut butter evenly over the tortilla wrap.
- Place sliced banana on top of the peanut butter.
- Drizzle honey on top of the banana, if desired.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly, tucking in the ends as you roll.
- Cut the roll-up into slices and serve.
This recipe is easy to make, healthy, and perfect for a quick snack or lunch. It’s also a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and encourage them to try new foods. Enjoy!