A nice simple recipe that allows you to give the kids a treat whilst knowing exactly what it has in it! Thanks to Rachel Dudley for the recipe!
- Olive or Vegetable Oil (can also use a range of vegetables)
- Wash & peel potatoes or vegetables
- Use potato peeler or sharp knife to slice strips off like crisps
- Drizzle oil of choice on to a microwavable plate and spread crisps on to the plate
- Microwave for 5/6 minutes
- Let crisps cool then peel from plate
- Season to flavour or eat as original