Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 hours
• 500g / 1 lb 1 oz lamb mince
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 4 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into wedges
- Mix everything together for the lamb kebab and knead and squeeze out any air pockets. Make into a loaf shape.
- Place in the slow cooker on one side. Add the wedges and onions to the other side of the slow cooker, drizzle with oil and season. Cook for 2 1/2 – 3 hours on high or 5 – 6 hours on low.
- When cooked slice thinly and serve with pitta bread and salad.
About the Chef
Recipes are from an app called Slow Cooker Crockpot Recipes. It was created to help out busy families, who wanted to feed their family healthy, home cooked food, but struggled to have the time to do so.
The app is now available on all platforms.
Facebook page to accompany the app: https://www.facebook.com/SlowCookerCrockPotRecipes