Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes + chilling time
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup honey
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all natural chunky peanut butter (you could also try with almond butter)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- sea salt
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk in honey, cocoa, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour into a parchment lined pan and sprinkle with sea salt. Chill for 1-2 hours until completely set and cut into squares
- Enjoy. Try not to eat them all at once!
About the Chef
Foodie Woodie are two cousins sharing a passion for food. We love to cook & eat! Follow us for healthy tips & great ideas to inspire you to stay healthy at home.