Perfect weekend brunch idea
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- small bunch coriander, stalks and leaves chopped separately
- 4 closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cherry tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- Heat oil in a pan that has a lid, add onion, chilli, garlic and coriander stalks for 5 mins until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes, then bubble for 8-10 mins until thick.
- Using the back of a large spoon, make 2 dips in the sauce, you may need to remove some excess liquid then crack an egg into each one.
- Put a lid on the pan, then cook over a low heat for 6-8 mins, until the eggs are done to your liking. Scatter with the coriander leaves and serve.
- Delicious served with avocado and great with grilled organic bacon.
About the Chef
Foodie Woodie are two cousins sharing a passion for food. We love to cook & eat! Follow us for healthy tips & great ideas to inspire you to stay healthy at home.