In the video below I’ve served mine up with some sweet potato wedges and a little spinach but you can have these with rice or just cut up in a salad. It’s up to you, the World’s your oyster.
What you need:
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 1 Ryvita
- 1 dessert spoon of ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon of cajun spice
- 1 egg
WHAT YOU DO:
- Get your oven ready. Preheat to around 200c.
- Cut your chicken breast in half.
- In a bowl, crack your egg and beat it.
- Crush the Ryvita with a potato masher into a powder (no big chunks).
- Add the ground almonds and cajun spice and mix them together.
- Coat your chicken portions first in the egg and then in the crunchy stuff.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for around 20 minutes. This will vary according to the size of your chicken fillets so make sure it’s fully cooked through before you tuck in.
Paul is the creator of The Accumulator™ and author of The Accumulator™ book published by Bloomsbury. He is a highly experienced fitness professional with over 10 years experience in the industry. Paul also runs his own coaching business, is a specialist barefoot running coach, writes for several fitness magazines and coaches other fitness professionals.
Sharing is caring!