Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 115g butter, softened
- 115g margarine, softened
- 300g flour
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 100g white chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
- Mix butter and margarine until fluffy.
- Add flour, powdered sugar and vanilla just until combined and soft dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place on greased baking sheet or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press thumb into center of cookie to make a well.
- Place cherries into each cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- Let chocolate set and serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
About the Chef
Real Family Favorite Recipes is a US-based website and facebook page, providing hearty and wholesome recipes to satisfy the whole family. Check them out here: www.realfamilyfavoriterecipes.com