- Mike Varney Physiotherapy, Harlow Leisurezone, Second Avenue, Harlow, Essex, CM20 3DT
- [email protected]
Mike Varney Physiotherapy is a physiotherapy clinic in Harlow, Essex. Now established for 40 years, Mike Varney Physiotherapy offers a wealth of expertise and experience in treating muscle and joint pains. We are qualified in treating a broad range of pregnancy related conditions including SPD and Sciatica and have pregnancy massage therapists available for 30 minute or 60 minute sessions. We can also provide pregnancy reflexology with a qualified massage therapist for 30 minute and 60 minute sessions.
Around 1 in 5 women will experience mild discomfort in the back or front of the pelvis during pregnancy. It is really important to look after yourself when you are expecting. Your body will go through an extraordinary amount of change and many women will experience problems such as fatigue, fluid retention, headaches and pain.
Pregnancy therapy at Mike Varney Physiotherapy can include:
– Kinesiotape to support the lower back and provide relief from SPD.
– Pregnancy Massage to relax the body and provide relief from aching muscles..
– Manual Therapy to ensure your spine, pelvis and hip joints are moving normally.
– Active Isolated Stretching to relax individual muscle groups that overwork during the changes in pregnancy.
– Pregnancy and Post Natal Pilates Exercises to strengthen and retrain the abdominals, pelvic floor and hip muscles during and after pregnancy.