- Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, RM7 0AF
- 07549 009 834
- [email protected]
Daisy Birthing classes uniquely combine pregnancy yoga, Active Birthing and traditional Antenatal education, relaxation & Birth hypnosis in weekly classes where all birth choices are supported.
Our weekly all-encompassing pregnancy class help you to learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
Classes support you on your journey as your baby grows with powerful, practical antenatal education, nourishing support and birth hypnosis-style relaxations to help dispel fears and anxieties.
Classes can be started from 14 weeks of pregnancy and are taught over a six-week term. Women can do as many terms as they wish until baby is born to help with muscle memory so that the techniques become inherent during labour.
Each class offers:-
• Yoga based movement – to help ease common pregnancy ailments, help encourage baby to find optimal foetal position and explore movement for labour, whilst also preparing important birthing muscles,
• Active Birthing and traditional Antenatal education – to help empower mums to make informed choices and develop their confidence and trust in their body,
• Relaxation and birth hypnosis – to help dispel fears and anxieties,
• Breathing techniques – to support and nourish mother and baby, anchoring calmness and positivity,
• Meet other mums to be over a six week term of relaxed classes where all birth choices are supported.
• Our unique pregnancy classes are approved by FEDANT as an Antenatal Movement education programme, giving you reassurance of our knowledge and professionalism.
• Gentle pregnancy yoga designed especially for pregnant women to help baby into optimum foetal position and prepare birthing muscles. Movement is uniquely linked to affirmation and birth hypnosis techniques, to instil a sense of confidence and knowledge in mums on their birthing journey.
• A guided relaxation and confidence boosting segment helps release anxieties and help you achieve a birthing experience you feel bonded to. All women can benefit from this – yes, we do explore active birth, but also consider the role of hormones and mindset and so often attract mums-to-be who know they may have a managed or assisted delivery.
Classes are supportive of all birth choices and are adapted to suit (and in many cases help ease) most pregnancy conditions & ailments