Something fun for the bedroom (how cool would these be for a space-themed room?) or even to take camping with you now the weather is getting better, we love these glow in the dark glitter jars from ‘The Connections We Make’. They’re easy to make and look fantastic!
Materials You’ll Need
- Paint tray
- Clear liquid glue
- Glow in the Dark Glitter
- Clear jars (used pasta jars are fine but mason jars look great if you want to make them prettier!)
- Pour glue into a plastic cup
- Using a paintbrush, apply dots (or smears for the less dexterous!) to the inside of the jar. Don’t take too long, you don’t want it to dry!
- Add a good helping of glitter to the jar: around 2 tablespoons should be fine.
- Close the lid and shake the jar
- Pour out any excess glitter
- Leave by a window to dry and get some sunshine so they are ready to glow!