If you’re looking for something fun and easy to do with the kids this Guy Fawkes Night, this easy fireworks craft from Juggling with Kids could be perfect for you!
- Pipe cleaners
- Take 4 pipe cleaners.and fold them in half.
- Twist the bottom portion to create a handle.
- Fan out the pipe cleaners to create a star shape.
- Mix each colour paint with a little glue
- Dip the pipe cleaner brush in the paint and use it to stamp your fireworks. You can get a nice effect by lifting the pipe cleaner, turning it slightly and stamping again in the same place, then repeating with a new colour.
- Once you’ve added the paint, sprinkle on some glitter for added sparkle!