You will need:
- coconut oil
- ribbon or string
- cocktail sticks or point object
- cookie cutters
- Mix up one cup of birdseed (I bought a huge bag from the local greengrocer for just 95p!) with two teaspoons of melted coconut oil (20 seconds in the microwave should do it!).
- Lay the cookie cutters out on a tray. Bigger cutters are better here!
- Spoon the mixture into the cutters and use the cocktail stick to make a hole in the shapes.
- Put the whole tray in the fridge until the oil sets – about half an hour should be enough.
- Once hardened, thread some string or ribbon through the hole and hang outside!