You’re engaged and the big day is almost here. You want everything to be perfect, and your wedding confetti is an important part of that and confetti packaging is a must, to make it stand out. But how do you package it? In this blog post, we will explore how to package your wedding confetti for your big day. From choosing the right type of packaging, to packing it in a unique way, we have all the tips and tricks so that you can have the most beautiful and memorable send-off possible. Read on for more!
What you will need
If you’re planning on having confetti at your wedding, you’ll need to make sure you have enough for all your guests! Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
-A large bag or container of confetti (you can find this at most party stores)
-A measuring cup
-Paper bags or envelopes (for packaging the confetti)
Once you have all your supplies, follow these steps to package your confetti:
1. Use the funnel to fill each paper bag or envelope with confetti. Be sure to leave a little extra room at the top so the confetti doesn’t spill out.
2. Once each bag or envelope is full, seal it up and label it with the date of your wedding.
3. Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of each bag or envelope and thread a piece of string through it. Tie a knot at the end of the string so the confetti doesn’t fall out.
4. Hang each bag or envelope from a tree or other object near where you’ll be setting up your confetti station on your wedding day.
How to package your confetti
If you’re looking to add a personal touch to your wedding confetti, packaging it yourself is a great option! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to package your wedding confetti:
1. Start by gather all of the supplies you’ll need: confetti, bags (either clear or colored), and any decorations you want to add (ribbon, labels, etc.).
2. Fill each bag with confetti, making sure to leave some room at the top.
3. Once all of the bags are filled, seal them up and decorate however you’d like!
4. That’s it! Your confetti is now ready to be thrown on your big day!
Wedding confetti ideas
When it comes to wedding confetti, there are endless possibilities! From biodegradable petals to fun shaped paper, there’s something for everyone. Here are a few of our favourite ideas:
– Biodegradable Petals: These are a great option if you’re looking for something eco-friendly and beautiful. They’ll add a touch of romance to your big day!
– Fun Shaped Paper: If you want your confetti to be a bit more playful, opt for fun shapes like hearts or stars. Your guests will love it!
– Glitter: For a touch of glamour, add some glitter to your confetti mix. It’ll make everything sparkle and shine!
How to make your own confetti
If you’re looking for a unique and personal touch for your wedding, making your own confetti is a great option! It’s also a lot easier than you might think – all you need is some tissue paper and a pair of scissors. Here’s a quick guide on how to make your own confetti:
1. Cut the tissue paper into small squares or triangles. The smaller the pieces, the better they’ll float in the air!
2. If you want your confetti to be colour-coordinated, now is the time to separate out the different colours.
3. Once you have all your pieces cut, it’s time to start assembling them into little bundles. You can use tape or staples to secure them together.
4. Now all that’s left to do is package up your confetti ready for the big day! We recommend using clear bags so guests can see what’s inside, and writing “confetti” on them so there’s no mistaking what they are!
Packaging your wedding confetti is a great way to make it easier for you and your guests on the big day. With our tips, you now have all of the information that you need to make sure that your confetti packaging looks as good as possible. From choosing the right type of material and accessories to deciding what design works best for you, these ideas will help you create stunning packages for your wedding confetti. You can also use them to add a personal touch to each package and make sure everyone enjoys their experience with your special moment!