Your mum is a special person in your life and the entire world. You have to appreciate this amazing woman who gave birth to you. You have to appreciate the warmth and care she has given to you in all her life because she loves you just because you exist and that’s pretty cool.
When it comes to your mum’s birthday, try to do your best to be sure it is a day to remember. Above all, your mum really deserves some sweet words on her big day and don’t forget that she always waits to hear them from you or read in the greeting card/email/message. Below you’ll find a great collection of the most touching happy birthday mum quotes. Look at our soulful birthday sayings and choose the most suitable one that will help you show your love, respect and gratitude towards your dear mummy.
Touching Happy Birthday Mum Quotes
Are you looking for the heartfelt birthday quotes to the most beautiful and caring woman in the world? You’ve come to the right website. Here are some of the most powerful happy birthday mum quotes to please the woman you love most of all. These cute birthday wishes can help you express the depth of admiration at your mum and tell how immense your love for her is.
- Happy Birthday Mum! You are best, and I am blessed to have you as my mother. May you enjoy your special day.
- Mum, throughout life, your valuable advice has led me safely. Your words are my guidance, and your love is the most precious item to me. Now, this is the opportunity to thank you for everything YOU did for me. Happy birthday.
- You have the biggest heart in the world! Thank you for keeping me in it. Happy birthday, Mum!
- Every mum is special, but trust me there is no other mum who can be compared to your qualities and abilities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
- Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the world. May God let your life filled with boundless joy!
- To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. Happy Birthday.
- Mum, I definitely want to wish you a happy birthday. If it wasn’t for you, I would not have ever had a birthday. I wouldn’t have survived as long as I have either.
- Heartfelt wishes from the bottom of my heart to the most beautiful woman in the entire universe. Enjoy your special day!
- Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.
- Happy birthday, Mum! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
- I see my angel in you; you are my superhero; you are my blessing and good luck in my life. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
- You are most special person in my life. I love you from the deepest core of my heart. Have a gorgeous, happy birthday.
- The voice of a mother is always sweet. Never harsh, even when she scolds. Happy Birthday to the world’s best mother!
- Mum, I want to tell you that – every year I crown you with the “Best Mother of the Year” award. There is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mum.
- Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. Your perfect supervision, your heart, your love and your warmth have given me a lot. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mum, wishing you a happy birthday.
Funny Bday Quotes for Mums
When your mother has a birthday, finding a funny happy birthday quote for her is one of the most impressive ways to make this day memorable and cheerful. Grab the chance to fill your mum’s big day with joy and humor by sending her a ridiculous birthday wish. Give your mummy a great laugh with the list of funny Bday quotes for mums collected below and see her charming smile.
- Happy birthday to the fantastic mum who takes all credit for my success and always blames dad for my wrongdoings. May this day return a thousand times.
- Happy Birthday, mum! Today I decided to make your day special and I’ve managed to put all candles on the cake! Have fun.
- Mum, you deserve all the things that money can buy, but all I have for you this year is my utmost love and affection. I hope it’d be enough. Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday To My Egg-ceptional Mum! Wishing you an egg-cellent day filled with the all the things you love, and hoping you have a very egg-citing year. Love you!
- Dear mum, thank you for passing me that beauty gene that makes you look 20 years younger always. Sending you my heartfelt good wishes on this day!
- I know you already have the best gift you could ever want in life: me being your child. But I decided to get you the gift of a car. Hope you’d like it. You are welcome, and happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday To You Mum! Sending special wishes of cheer your way to make sure you have a bright and happy day. Hope you have a celebration that is worth capturing every moment!
- You are a special woman because all women give birth to ordinary children, but you gave birth to a legend! Happy birthday!
- Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mum!
- Happy Birthday to the woman who never failed to act impressed by every crappy gift I ever made for her. Hope this birthday wish makes your day a little brighter, Mum.
- Happy Birthday to my dear Mum! May we continue to drive each other crazy for years to come.
- Happy Birthday, mum! It’s a miracle, but with each passing year, you look only younger. Keep it up!
- Happy Birthday. Thank you for being such a caring, loving, and thoughtful mother. You do so much for everyone else, it’s time for you to take this day to relax and do something you enjoy! You really deserve it, Mum!
- Congratulations on your birthday! You are the most cheerful person I know, smile as long as you have teeth. Have a stunning birthday, mum!
- Sometimes on your birthday I wonder what my life would be like if you hadn’t been born. And then I think: You wouldn’t be alive then, stupid! So, thanks for being born, Mum. Hope you have an awesome day.