Spooky Halloween events across Essex. Find out what spooky fun is happening near you!
Barking & Dagenham Basildon Braintree Brentwood Castle Point Chelmsford Colchester Epping Forest Harlow Havering Maldon Redbridge Rochford Southend Tendring Thurrock Uttlesford
BARKING AND DAGENHAM
Colne Valley Railway
- Halloween: There’s spooky things happening this Halloween week. The witches and friends have taken over, Have a diesel train ride with a skeleton crew and take part in spooky games and activities. Aimed at younger children. Don’t forget to wear fancy dress
- Paw Patrol: Chase and Skye will be making appearances at intervals throughout the day. Police & Fire vehicles will also be attending (subject to availability).
Museum of Power
- Rock Painting for kids: Come down to the Museum of Power during the half term holiday and have fun painting and hiding rocks around the museum grounds. If you look carefully you might even find some that have already been painted and hidden for you to re-hide somewhere else.
- Fright Fantastic Spooktacular: Join us if you dare for a Halloween scare! Our team will be dressed in their most spooky outfits, come and join us!
- Hockey with Jo Westwood: This challenging course is aimed at introducing and practising various skill sets. Each session builds on the players’ knowledge and skill with the aim of introducing new techniques to matches and games as the course progresses.
- Multi Sports with Scott Forbes: Individual days can be booked for convenience or book for the whole week! Prices include refreshments and a hot meal at lunchtime! Keep fit and make friends on this fun multi-sports camp which includes a full range of different sports
- Squash with Richard Pilcher: Try our three-day squash course for new and improving players, led by Felsted Squash Coach, Richard Pilcher. Acquire and develop skills in this fast-paced, fun and exciting game. It also offers children, who have never played the sport before, the chance to try a new sport that improves agility, hand-eye coordination and fitness. Run by Felsted Squash Coach, Mr Richard Pilcher.
We are still gathering events for this year. If you have one to submit, please do so using the button at the top of this page. Thank you